As we develop new properties in new locations, we are looking for professionals capable of being independent, communicative, and forward-thinking to join our team.
With guest requests coming in at all hours, our Guest Experience Specialists are responsible for speaking directly with guests and working closely with our team to deliver on our brand promise and ensure the needs of our guests are met.
The operations coordinator will:
● Be the first point of contact for all our guests via phone, email and chat
● Learn the ins and outs of our travel business so you can handle any
questions guests have
● Own the reservations process from start to finish
● Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve guest issues in a timely and
● Coordinate with our team to resolve issues on the ground and provide
ongoing updates to guests
● Coordinate and schedule housekeeping
● Check set up and rooms are kept to our company standards
What we look for:
- Some hospitality background. Hotel/ Airlines or Bookings
- Experienced Customer Service (Retail, Restaurants, PR)
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Personable and well spoken
- Can communicate with others via phone, email and chat
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Works well with a team
- Good at independent research
- Integrity, Respect, & Concern for Others
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Discreet and ethical
- Own reliable mode of transportation
You can expect:
• Competitive salary
• Paid vacation and work-related travel
• Annual free credits and discounts to stay in Cloud 9 suites
• A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious, and worldly individuals who want to make travel an enjoyable experience!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.